T: 01223 322839
M: 07703 466598
8 Hart Lane, Bodham,
Holt, Norfolk NR25 6NT
Hartswood Cottage enjoys a four star rating and the prestigious Gold Award from Enjoy England, the industry’s best known and most highly respected assessor of holiday accommodation, which means that that you can depend on the quality and standard on offer. We want to provide you with a level of comfort and convenience above and beyond the average and, above all, for you to feel at home. We are also now able to offer FREE Wi-fi.
“Our first visit to this part of the country. Excellent accommodation, very well equipped (everything thought of), lovely furnishings.”
With two double bedrooms and a large twin, the cottage comfortably sleeps six. The well appointed bathroom includes a power shower and there is a second WC on the ground floor.The sitting room has three and two seater sofas plus an armchair and has plenty of space to stretch out. Flatscreen TV with Freeview Plus is enhanced by hard drive, dvd and video recorders. The fully equipped kitchen has plenty of space and every appliance and piece of equipment you could require. Enjoying views over open fields, the rear garden has a good sized lawn and a patio with dining furniture and a barbeque and the garage and driveway provide ample parking for two cars.
We prefer to deal with our guests directly and aim to offer competitive rates for this standard of holiday accommodation. Weekly bookings are Friday to Friday with short breaks (Fri/Mon or Mon/Fri) available off season. Short breaks during the main holiday season may only be available at late notice but please do let us know of your requirements. Click Here to book now and Here to view prices.
THE SMALL PRINT
- Bookings can be made through this website, by email or by telephone. A non returnable £100 deposit is required on booking.
- The balance must be paid a minimum of four weeks prior to the start of your holiday. If booking is made within four weeks of the start of the holiday, payment will be required in full.
- We can accept payment by credit or debit card, cheque or online, bank details are provided on request.
- The price is fully inclusive including all linen, towels, electricity and heating.
- We do not provide cots, high chairs etc. and regret we are unable to accept pets.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cottage.
- The cottage will be available from 3pm on the day of your arrival and we request that you leave by 10.00am on your departure day.
- We ask you to leave the cottage in a tidy condition and advise us of any breakages or accidents in order that we may deal with them as quickly as possible.
- All personal property, vehicle(s) etc. remain the responsibility of guests and no liability is incurred by the property owners.
Explore in and around North Norfolk
The village of Bodham has well a stocked post office and village store. The local pub www.bodhamhart.co.uk is within a couple of minutes walk and has excellent ales, food and occasional live music. The village’s proximity to the coast and the thriving market town of Holt, National Trust properties, the RSPB centres and the Bluebell Railway plus all the many other attractions, not to mention the beautiful unspoilt Norfolk countryside, ensure that your stay will be as active or as restful as you want it to be.